Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We Did It!!



Mallory is a big girl now, YEAH!! She was
on and off with potty training. She would
choose when she wanted to be potty trained
and when she wanted to wear a diaper, not
to mention when she would try to change
her own poopie diaper. So I decided that
when we got back from our California trip
we were done with diapers. A couple weeks
before we left and while we were gone I
talked to her about it and I would ask her
"Mallory, what happens when we get back
from our trip?"and she would say "No mo bipers"
(Translation: No more diapers). So the day after
we got home I put her in panties and haven't
gone back since. She is doing really good. At first
she had a few accidents but not anymore. I can't
believe our girl is growing up. I'm excited and sad
for a second (until I remember I don't have to
change two poopie bums anymore then I'm just
excited not at all sad.)

5 comments:

Tonja said...

Yeah, Mallory! You've joined the Big Girls!! Congratulations, Aunt Tonja

cassy said...

Yay! For Mallory!! I cannot wait for that day!!!

Brendon said...

woohoo for no more too close to adult poops

sheri rog said...

i loved her little pantied bum the other night. Ü

Aunt Tiff said...

Isn't it a great day when they finally accomplish potty training!! You have adorable kiddos!!!