Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fun At The Cabin

We took a last minute trip to the Wilson cabin
over Valentine's weekend with my family.
We had a lot of fun. We just relaxed and played
in the snow. The highlight of the trip for Mallory
was taking a bath with her cousins. The first
night she took one with Waylon, Arlo and Olivia
and the second night she took one with Hannah,
Kalli and Noah. She LOVED it! She was so crazy
flopping around in the bubbles and going under
the water. Everyone was laughing at her. She
was a riot.



3 comments:

sheri rog said...

such great pictures, julie. loved it! (all of them)

and the cabin was so much fun.

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! She is hilarious! I absolutely love all of her favorite things. Also I want to get together to learn how to make the felt flower clips!

Kerby Family said...

Ok so I know I am korny and am leaving a comment like 2 seconds after we talked but I knew if I didn't do it tonight I would forget. Anywho, your daughters are too stinkin cute and look at that tiny little belly. We should get together and double or get a group together.