Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas morning



Christmas eve




This Christmas was awesome like always
spending time with family. We had
Christmas Eve at Amy's(Cory's sister) house.
We had a nice dinner and opened gifts.
Papa and grandma Wilson got Mallory
a dress up box which she loved. On Christmas
morning we opened presents at home then
we went to Lisa's(my sister) house and hung
out the rest of the day. It was such a great
day. We made breakfast, then opened presents.
My mom made Mallory some little clothes for
her baby dolls. She did such a good job, they are
so cute. After presents we watched a video called
Reflections Of Christ. It was really good and
the perfect thing to watch that day. Then we
hung out, made dinner, hung out some more, and
made cookies. It was a really great day. I was
sad that I forgot to take my camera to Lisa's
because I didn't get pictures of the rest of
Christmas day.

No comments: